Probiker PR-12 Textile Trousers
"When is it going to be summer?" Don't get into a sweat on the best days of the year by wearing a conventional biker suit - make the most of the sunny weather with a Probiker special combination trousers that are breathable yet still as sturdy as you like. In terms ...
Probiker PR-12 Textile Trousers
Probiker PR-12 Men's Textile Trousers
"When is it going to be summer?" Don't get into a sweat on the best days of the year by wearing a conventional biker suit - make the most of the sunny weather with a Probiker special combination trousers that are breathable yet still as sturdy as you like. In terms of passive safety, it is every bit the equal of a conventional abrasion-resistant textile suit! Special, permeable textile panels ensure pleasantly cooling air circulation. If rain clouds suddenly appear, you can simply zip in the membrane inner trousers, and this sporty outfit becomes waterproof but breathable.
- Outer shell: 500D HITENA, 100% polyamide plus mesh fabric, 100% polyester
- Double layer of material made of 600D COSATEC special fabric, 100% polyester on the knees and seat
- Mesh lining, 100% polyester
- The grey trousers have a Teflon finish for additional dirt repellence
- Removable SUPER SHIELD protectors on the knees
- Knee protectors are height-adjustable
- Reflective material
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Optional: Hip pocket can be retrofited with SUPER SHIELD protector (20019197)
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof removable membrane, 100% polyester, Laminate: 100% polyurethane
- Width adjustment at the waist and ankle
- Elasticated waistband and stretch panels above the knee and seat
- All-round and short connection zippers
- 2 non-waterproof outside pockets
- Anti-slip material on the seat
- Anti-slip tape on the inner seam
Probiker PR-12 Textile TrousersCompare product
|500D Hitena (100% polyamide) and 100% polyester mesh fabric|
|600D COSATEC, 100% polyester|
|100% polyester mesh lining|
|On the knees|
protector pockets prepared for
|Waist and ankles|
waterproof outside pockets
non waterproof outside pockets
Overview of product features
termperature regulating material
ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points
height-adjustable knee protector
Teflon coating for dirt-repellency
all-round connection zipper
short connection zipper
shape-retaining foam inside
integrated shelter for kidney
non-slip material on seat
non-slip material at inside hem
partial with heat resistant material
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 49
- As at:Dec 7, 2016 1:42 PM
|Products||Colour||Size||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
1 Price comparison with current main catalogue
In its 5-2013 issue, "Tourenfahrer" magazine tested various Airflow touring suits, without giving a final rating. Its verdict on the Probiker PR-12 outfit is as follows:
"Biking in the summer couldn't be easier. With the PR-12 two-piece suit, Louis demonstrates how safety and light wearing comfort can be combined to perfection. ..In terms of value for money, the Louis outfit really is an absolute must-have for the upcoming biking season."
This may also interest you
Best in test
instead of €399.95